Board of Management
Management & Staff
Vision & Strategic Direction
Health Service Reference Group
Maryborough Nursing Home
Dunolly Nursing Home
Avoca Nursing Home & Hostel
Day Surgery/Urgent Care
GPs & Visiting Specialists
Patient Information Directory
Freqently Asked Question
Tel: 5461 0400
Counselling & Social Work
Provide counselling, casework, referral and advocacy to support people in dealing with life's challenges, including loss and grief, relationship breakdowns, family issues, stress, anxiety and depression. Also support for patients and their families in hospital and for up to 30 days after discharge.
Advice and programs that help promote good health through proper eating. Our dietitians can develop modified diets and educate individuals and groups on good nutritional habits.
Housing Support Service
- Assistance for people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, to achieve self-reliance.
- Bond loan applications
- Support for Office of Housing applications
- Emergency and transitional housing (if eligible)
- Assistance to maintain current accommodation (if eligible)
Assists people of all ages to maximise safety, independence and well-being in their daily activities within their environment whether at home, work or in the community.
Assists in the prevention, treatment and management of movement disorders arising from various conditions and diseases.
Education and support to cut back or give up smoking.
Well Women's Clinic
Pap tests, contraception options, fertility education and information on menopause, puberty, breast awareness and sexual health. Clinics held at Avoca, Dunolly and Maryborough.
- Australian Hearing
- Centre Against Sexual Assault (CASA)
- Emergency Accommodation Support Ent (EASE)
- Legal Aid / Community Legal Centre
- Psychiatric Services
- Speech Pathology